General Contracting Company (GCC)
Launched in Saudi Arabia's Eastern Province in 1947, General Contracting Company (GCC) - the very first company of The Olayan Group - soon grew into a Kingdom-wide equipment distributor and dealer. Over more than seven decades of growth, GCC has garnered many awards from both its international partners and key customers.
Through its network of branches throughout Saudi Arabia, GCC sells and services everything from electrical power generating (diesel) equipment to tractors, combines, trucks, buses and even fire trucks. It serves a variety of sectors - transportation, agricultural, construction, civil and many others.
GCC's brands include such world leaders as:
- Scania: Medium & Heavy Highway Trucks
- Atlas Copco: Air Compressors, Pumps, Generators, Light Towers, Pneumatic Tools.
- Mahindra: Commercial Vehicles
- Sennebogen: Material Handling Machines
- KCP: Concrete Pumps
- Lonking: Forklifts
- Rubble Master: Mobile Crushers
- Case IH: Agricultural Equipment
- Kenworth: Off Road Trucks
- IMER: Aerial Platforms
- Hitachi: Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS)
- Stanley Black & Decker: Tools
- Chicago Pneumatic: Tools
- Facom: Tools
- Swepac: Light Construction Equipment
GCC is headquartered in Al-Khobar in the Eastern Province. It has branches in Riyadh, Abha, Jeddah, Hail, Qassim, and Wadi Dawasir. In addition, GCC operates in Kuwait through its affiliate company, General Transportation & Equipment Co. (GTE).
Sales and service are provided through GCC's six divisions:
- Trucks & Transportation
- Agriculture Equipment
- Construction Equipment
- Industrial & Marine Equipment
- Specialized Services (custom trucks and attachments)
- Material Handling
- Operating Lease
All divisions are supported by a full-fledged after-sales team for parts and service.