General Contracting Company (GCC)
Launched in Saudi Arabia's Eastern Province in 1947, General Contracting Company (GCC) - the very first company of The Olayan Group - soon grew into a Kingdom-wide equipment distributor and dealer. During its over 60 years of growth, GCC has garnered many awards from both its international partners and key customers.
Through its network of branches throughout Saudi Arabia, GCC sells and services everything from tractors, combines, trucks, buses and even fire trucks. It serves a variety of sectors - transportation, agricultural, construction, oil and gas, civil defense and many others.
GCC's brands include such world leaders as:
- Paccar International: Kenworth Off Road Trucks
- Scania: Medium & Heavy Highway Trucks
- CNH / Case IH: Agricultural Equipment
- Rubble Master: Mobile Crushers
- Sennebogen: Material Handling Machines
- Lonking : Excavators
- Astec Telsmith: Crushing Plants
- Linden Comansa: Tower Cranes, Hammerhead and Luffing Jib
- Chicago Pneumatics: Road Building Machinery and Compressors
GCC is headquartered in Al-Khobar in the Eastern Province. It has branches in Riyadh, Abha, Jedddah, Hail, Madinah, Qassim, and Wadi Dawasir. In addition, GCC operates in Kuwait through its affiliate company, General Transportation & Equipment Co. (GTE).
Sales and service are provided through GCC's six divisions:
- Trucks & Transportation
- Agriculture Equipment
- Construction Equipment
- Industrial & Marine Equipment
- Specialized Services (custom trucks and attachments )
- Operational Lease of Highway Trucks
All divisions are supported by a full-fledged Aftermarket Division which operates the spare parts and service department in all branches.
For more information on GCC products, please follow these links: